Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

We had the opportunity to meet some friends at the zoo yesterday. We had so much fun!! I really enjoy going to the zoo anyway, but it is even more fun with friends!! Here are some fun pictures:


The kiddos waiting to get some seats for the wildlife show!


The twins, as usual, stayed in their stroller the entire time. They were such good sports. I am so blessed to have such happy babies!!

I love this picture!! The polar bear was keeping cool in the water. (It was a HOT day..almost 85 degrees!!) This was one of Collin's favorite parts. He just loved that we could see the bear in the water!

The smallest giraffe is the newest member of the family!! She was born a few months ago. She was a mere 6 feet tall when she was born!!

Can you believe this peacock? I love the feathers!!

Thanks to our friends for coming with us!! It was a total blast! Can't wait for the next trip!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

You got some great pictures! The Polar Bear picture is awesome:)

Amber said...

Your polar bear pic is great! That was my favorite part too! And Jackson and Kyle were so good the whole day...such sweeties!

Gma said...

I hope we can take a trip to the Zoo when we come for our visit.
Maybe on a day that grandpa doesn't have to work, so he can go with us!!

Wendy Beebe said...

We LOVE visiting the ZOO with you! We had such a wonderful visit today, and I can't wait to see all of the "poo" pictures!!! Ha!