Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Poo at the Zoo

We had another zoo trip today with our friends! It was so fun and we dragged along my cousin, Ashley!

Poor Kyle got pooped on by a bird!! So did my friend Wendy! But I didn't get a picture of the poop on her arm!


We saw a part of the zoo that I had never seen before...bears! Doesn't he look cute?



Collin and my cousin Ashley is Madagascar!! My cousin (her brother) is getting ready to come home from a two year church mission in Madagascar!


Playing the bongo's!



Ashley and Collin having lots of fun!



Taking a break in the shade! It was a pretty warm day today!



Ashley wanted her picture taken by this peacock, but didn't want to get too close! His feathers were so long!!


Cotton candy!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Very Cute pictures! The boys are getting so big!

Amber said...

Too funny! I think that gave Lexi one more reason to be afraid of animals! Love the pictures -- that was a great day at the zoo!

Wendy Beebe said...

This is the post I was longing to see! Poo at the Zoo. We should have taken a picture of my arm! Ha! Hey, where are the monkeys getting into each other's poo?