Awhile back Austin's soccer team had their year-end party. I stayed hope with Grump 1 and Grump 2, so I sent the camera with Travis in hopes of "reliving" the event through pictures. Here are some of the photos he took:



We got spoiled while living in Arizona. We payed a lot less to play and got a lot more in return. One of the things included in our fees in Arizona was the end of the season "award." It was usually a medal, plague or trophy. This season I was told I needed to pay 10 bucks for the kids' gift. What did they get? Tiger striped soccer socks! Yep! That's it! Austin was a little disappointed and, I have to admit, so was I! Oh well, he had fun, made some new friends and he really improved his game this season. I really wanted to push him into playing again in the fall (in a different league) but he wants to try flag football. Should be fun!
1 comment:
What league did he play on? We have done hattrix in the past with Luke and he always got a trophy. I don't know too many little boys that are going to be excited about tiger socks...even expensive tiger socks! Haha.
Post a Comment