Yesterday was Austin's 1st grade end of the year party. My cousin, Ashley, came and stayed with the twins so we could help at the party. The kids had tons of fun eating pizza, digging for seashells, playing ring toss, blowing bubbles, dancing and playing!! Austin has had a crazy 1st grade year, but he has been such a trooper! I am so proud of him for so many different reasons!! I just can't believe he is already (almost) officially a 2nd grader!!

Austin doing the ring toss!

Austin with his friend Jonah. Jonah was his first friend at his new school. Unfortunately, he is moving to a different track! Austin is going to miss having him in his class!

Mrs. Stevens trying to organize 23 very excited 1st graders!!

Everyone pitched in to get his teacher a gift card to Michael's. (Her favorite store!) One mom made the card...it was adorable!!

Austin being extra silly while dancing!

Collin joined in on the dancing fun!!

Austin with his teacher, Mrs, Stevens. She was great and I am so excited for Collin to have her in a few years!!
2 comments:
Wow I am just amazed that he is almost a second grader:) The party looks like it was a blast:)
How fun! That's neat that you know who the tachers will be for each grade (especially when you like them!) and that Collin will have the same ones.
Post a Comment