Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fathers and Sons Campout

Friday night Travis, Austin and Collin went up to the mountains for the Fathers and Sons camp out with our ward. Even with the rain, thunder and lightning, they managed to have a good time! Here are just a few pictures that Travis was able to take Saturday morning.



3 comments:

Amber said...

Good for Travis for taking some pictures! I sent the camera with Matt but he didn't take any at all! I'm glad all our boys had fun despite the weather :)

Debi said...

They look like they had a great time despite the weather! How was your evening with the twins:) LOL

Your favorite sister said...

OK I have to laugh at the first person who posted! I sent Ben with our camera and he passed it onto a little boy in our ward to take pictures! I got nothing! No pictures of Ivan's first camp out. Sigh!

Just think of the alone time you will have when all the boys are old enough to go! Harm and I had a serious girls night while ours were gone!