We have made it through 2 weeks of the twins going to nursery! What a blessing!
Other Braggable Moments:
We got Collin's "official" track assignment in the mail on Friday. (We already knew what track he would be on...) I am still having a hard time believing my little Collin will be in kindergarten. When did that happen? Now I have a couple of school supply lists to start working on. Their first day of school is July 8th.
Austin continues to rock at school. He is doing extremely well with his reading and his math. This last week, his class was studying the desert and he LOVED it! (Each week this month they are focusing on a different ecosystem) I am honestly amazed at how much he knows! I know I wasn't learning that stuff in 1st grade! He has a parent/teacher conference in a couple of weeks and I am anxious to see what his teacher has to say.
The twins are doing great! They will be starting speech therapy in April. I am excited to see how that will help them. They are just as cute as ever!
That's about all we have going on. I feel so much busier than this post would indicate, but I guess that's just how life works sometimes!!
1 comment:
I bet it is crazy when they start school. I can't even imagine!
I am super excited for Friday :)
Post a Comment