
Today I had Nick Jr. on and Collin was laying on the couch watching. (He isn't feeling really well.) Anyway, Dora came on, which is one of their least favorite shows. At one point in the show Dora was encouraging the audience to repeat certain words in Spanish. Collin kept saying the words in English. He finally says to Dora "We live in America and we speak English!" It cracked me up!
6 comments:
I totally agree with Collin. About the English and how annoying Dora is. I hope he feels better soon.
Ha ha ha! That is so funny. Unfortunately, we LOVE Dora around our house. For some reason, Keelia really LOVES Dora. It makes the rest of us kinda ill, but she runs the show! :)
That is HILLARIOUS!!! I love it!
Oh, and cute blog makeover!
Leave it to Collin to speak his mind.
I totally agree with Collin!
Post a Comment