Jackson spent the last two days sick. He was throwing up, which I hate! Luckily, he is doing much better today. I think he is just annoyed with me because I am really watching what he eats. (keeping it bland)

Here is a picture of Jackson yesterday. He was just so sad looking and kept falling asleep on the floor. I had a hard time keeping Kyle from sitting on him!
Today I had a parent/teacher conference with Collin's preschool teacher. It went really well! She said that he is academically ready for kindergarten. She had nothing but good things to say about him, which made me very happy! I know he is a great kid and it's nice when someone else sees that! I do need to share a funny story that she told me. One thing they are working on is problem solving skills. She showed Collin a few pictures and asked him the best way to solve the problem that each picture showed. The first picture was of a little boy and a little girl sitting with a toy that was broke. Collin's problem-solving idea? Go eat lunch! (He did get the next two correct!)
My aunt and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to go. Funerals are never fun, but it will be nice to see some family that I haven't seen in awhile.
Austin has his first soccer game of the season on Saturday. I am hoping that Travis will be able to take some pictures for me.
2 comments:
Good luck on your travels and be safe. We will have to get together when you get back!
I hope that Jackson is better now! Collin is super cute and I love his answer! I am glad that you got to see some family you have not seen in awhile! Let me know how Austin did at his soccer game!
Post a Comment