Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Has Spring Sprung?

Here is today's forecast:



So, here is how the boys are dressed for the day:


You can see their arms!! They can finally wear something besides long sleeves!! I hope this is a sign of what is to come!!

4 comments:

k.young said...

I know. I have started power walking out at a park this week, and I have worn short both of the last two days because it has been so nice.
Don't me wrong, I am still so mad at Winter for not coming this year.

Wolfingtons said...

We are sooo not ready for the warmer weather but I bet it's a nice change for you.

Debi said...

I am sure it is nice for all of yous since that is really all you are use to wearing:) The boys all look so handsome:)

Anonymous said...

We've already hit almost 90. So we've pulled out tank tops and shorts and are getting the yard ready for the sprinkler!