Thursday, March 12, 2009

For Katie....

...because she tagged me! Thanks Katie! This was too fun!!

**Since everyone is having a hard time with these, I figured I would just give you the answers!

1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put the movie. (Or in my case, the ones that have been guessed will be a different color. I also included who got the correct answer.)
5. Guessers - NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions!

1. "What would a man on a motorcycle want with a woman's pillows?" Where the Heart Is-My mom

2. "You're worth more dead than alive!" It's a Wonderful Life-Holly

3. "Never fall in love with a woman who sells herself. It always ends bad." Moulin Rouge

4. "Yeah, well if life were suddenly get fair, I doubt it would happen in high school." Sky High

5. "A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste." Steel Magnolias

6. "This is your time! Now go out there and take it!" Miracle

7. "I'll make it very clear. You slip me the cash, and I'll slip you the weiner." Adventures in Babysitting

8. "Go drink a bottle of yourself!" Superstar-Holly

9. "Did you see him repressing me? You saw him didn't you?" Monty Python and the Holy Grail

10. "With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." Gone with the Wind

11. "Why should I change? He's the one who sucks!" Office Space

12. "You don't remember me? We spoke on the phone two days ago. I told you I would find you." Taken

13. "Oh my God, You've made the tower of Twinkie! Is that in a stalker's handbook somewhere?" Disturbia

14. "Who can say. Best thing for him, really. His therapy was going nowhere." Silence of the Lambs

15. "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices." Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

This was so much fun to do! Travis and I were cracking up! So, good luck! And feel free to waste a good hour or so putting this on your blog. Then I can try and guess yours!!

7 comments:

k.young said...

I am gonna be honest with you...I couldn't guess a single one! How sad is that!?! Good job stumping me. I hope people can guess them so I don't have to cheat. :)

Beth said...

I am not sure if these are too hard or if no one is as obsessive at checking blogs as I am! If people don't start guessing soon, I will have to start giving out clues. Most of them are older movies. If that helps any...

Anonymous said...

#2 is It's a Wonderful Life
#8 is Superstar
That's the only ones I know!

Gma said...

I can now get on your blog, I have heard the 1st one, but I can't remember which movie it is. I loved being able to catch up. Mom

Gma said...

I think I have number 1.
"Where the Heart Is."

Jamie said...

Wow - these are tough! - I don't konw any of them!

k.young said...

I love that you gave the answers to them all! I just barely gave up on people for the last two on mine! Good movies, though!