Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let the Madness begin...

I LOVE this time of year! The NCAA basketball tournament is one of the highlights in our house! (Travis is very lucky to have married someone who is, not only good looking, but also loves sports! I am very humble too....) Travis and I have always filled out a bracket and last year Austin joined in. He beat me and almost beat Travis. So, today was Selection Sunday and, as soon as the brackets were available for print, we printed ours out and filled them in. There is a king sized candy bar on the line for this year's winner. I really hope it's me!! So, here are the filled-out brackets which have been prominately hung in our house.



Here is where they hang. In the kitchen!

This is mine

This is Austin's
This is Travis'

Since I am sure you will all be wondering, I will update on how we are all doing after each round. For those who are curious I picked Duke (of course), Austin picked Louisville and Travis picked Pitt for the National Champion.

1 comment:

k.young said...

Ha ha! How fun. My whole family does one through ESPN.com. I don't really care who wins, but it is fun to do with everyone! Good luck.