
Travis shoveling the driveway

The boys out in the lawn. They had a hard time walking in all that snow!

There was a huge snow drift by this little play thing. The entire slide was covered with snow. Collin had a blast going down it and landing in a huge pile of snow.

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

They were trying to throw snowballs at Travis as he was shoveling the driveway. They learned real quick that it was not the best idea because Travis would take a shovel full of snow and dump on them!

The babies and I had fun watching from inside the warm, dry house! We will have to make sure and get the babies snow pants for next winter so they can play too!!
4 comments:
These are great pictures! I bet they had a blast:)
Snow fun! It looks like you guys got more snow than we did! Looks like the boys had lots of fun! (And I would be watching from inside the nice warm house, too) :)
How fun! I would have enjoyed the snow a lot more if we hadn't been trying to move in it. :)
So much fun! The snow is fun to visit but not sure I would want to live in it.
Thanks, for the birthday wish. I am feeling really old when I look at the number 54, but better old than dead.
Post a Comment