Monday, March 23, 2009

My Trip

My Uncle Dwight's casket


My mom, me, my Aunt Marie, my cousin Ashley, my sister Pam, my Aunt Julia and my cute Grandma is sitting down


Ashley and I being silly

Because this is my blog, I wanted to post some pictures from my weekend. And here is why:

As a kid, I remember driving to Pocatello almost every summer for a family reunion. I started really enjoying them and got to know some of my extended family really well. The last time I was in Pocatello was when I was pregnant with Austin. It was nice to have an opportunity to go back and see some wonderful people, even if it were for such a sad occasion. It was nice to catch up a little. I am so glad I had the opportunity to go. I know my Uncle Dwight is in a far better place and I look forward to seeing him again.

3 comments:

k.young said...

I love that you posted pictures. Funerals are sad, but they are always great for getting to see family and friends you don't see very often!

Lisa said...

Beth! I am so glad we found each other again! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle--too bad I didn't find you earlier! Your family is adorable! I am so excited to keep up with you!

Jamie said...

I'm glad you had a chance to go to the funeral.