Friday, July 13, 2007

32 Weeks


Apparently, some of you actually want to see what I look like pregnant. So, I had Austin take a picture for me this morning. He's getting much better at taking pictures!! Today I am 32 weeks. This pregnancy has gone by way too fast. I guess I should be grateful, I just still feel very unprepared for twins. Plus, I still have so much to do to get ready. Their room is not ready...not that they will use it right away! Plus, I need to get Austin ready for kindergarten! Just so much to do and so little time and energy to do it! I have an ultrasound today. I am anxious to see how big they have gotten. I feel them rolling around all the time. They have to be running out of room by now! My mom is coming with me. She has never seen an ultrasound. I think she may cry, which will probably make me cry! But, it will be fun. I'll post more when I get home!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you Beth:) You are not that big for being so far along and having twins:) Austin did a good job taking this picture. I am looking forward to finding out what the doctor said today. I hope your mom had fun.

Love Ya,
Deb

Your favorite sister said...

You look so great!! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone...at least for me anyway! :)Let me know if you need anything!