Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hospital Visit

We had a bit of a scare yesterday. I was feeling contractions every 8-10 minutes. So, I called my doctor's office and they had me go straight to the hospital. They monitored me for awhile and ran some tests to see if my water had broken or anything like that. Luckily, it hadn't. They finally gave me some medicine to stop the contractions. They monitored me for about an hour after that and I only had 2 little ones. So, the medicine worked although it did make me feel weird. It made me shaky and I got a little nausea. We finally got to head home around 10. My doctor also put me on bed rest. I go back to see her on Wednesday. I am hoping that once I hit 34 weeks I can go off bed rest, but we will have to wait and see. I am just so grateful that the babies are okay.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gosh I am so happy you and the babies are ok. Please keep me informed, the best you can. Sorry that you are on bed rest, but at least you do not have too much further to go, but I know it is hard:) Take it easy and if you need to talk call me.
Love Ya and thinking about you always.
Deb

Your favorite sister said...

Wow, that must have been scary!I am so glad that everything is ok. Make sure to take it easy( I know that is so easy when you have 2 others at home)I am thinking about you!