I got the new Harry Potter book Saturday morning! Austin and I went with his cousins and my mom and dad to see the 5th movie. (Which was really good!!) It was almost midnight by the time it was over, so we headed over to Wal Mart and stood in line to get our books. It was so much fun!! I was a little hesitant to start reading. I knew once I started it would be hard for me to actually put down.So, I finished the last Harry Potter book yesterday. And even though I loved the book, I find that I am a little sad. It's over. No more Harry Potter. I know I still have the movies to look forward to. I just really enjoyed reading the books so much. When Harry Potter mania was first becoming so popular, I laughed it off. But, then I decided to read the 1st book while I was pregnant with Austin. I have been hooked ever since. If you have never read them, I encourage you to give them a try. They are fun books and will take you on a great adventure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment