Tuesday, July 31, 2007
A Bad Day
I knew this would happen. Everyone warned me that for every step forward that the twins took, they would surely take one back. Today was that day. Yesterday they were eating good. As of this morning they were going to increase the amount that they would feed them. They were also going to take out their IV's. I was so excited!! So, my mom and I went to see them this afternoon. They both struggled to eat what they were suppose to and had to take most of their feeding through a tube. Then Jackson spit up a TON and there was blood in his spit up. So they ordered a check X-ray. As is turns out, he has too much gas in his system so they had to leave his IV in and are feeding him with that. No regular feedings until tomorrow morning after another X-ray. I was so sad when the doctor told me all of this. I was so hopeful that they might be coming home soon. I guess it's just hard to not know when they will come home. And there isn't anything I can do to speed it up. It's agonizing. I am trying to have faith and to be strong. But, it's hard. Especially on days like this. Travis and his mom are going to the hospital tonight. I am just so tired....emotionally and physically. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for my sweet little babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tomorrow will be a better day:) I know that it has to be hard but stay strong and faithful. If you need anyone to talk to please feel free to call me, I will call you back so you do not have the long distance. I wish I was closer to you so that I could give you a big hug right now. Love ya,
Oh hon I am so sorry! That is so hard. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Stay strong!
Post a Comment