Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Better Day

I went to see the boys today. Jackson had another X-ray and it looked much better. They are going to start his feedings again this afternoon. I think that will make him happy!! Today he and I did what they call "kangaroo care." Basically it means that I hold him to my chest and it's skin-to-skin contact. It was so sweet and he was so relaxed the entire time. Tomorrow I am going to try it with Kyle. I did feed Kyle and he did awesome! He took most of his feeding through the bottle. Today was a much better day!

Tomorrow they are going to arrange for us to take Austin and Collin in so that they can finally see them. It'll be a week tomorrow since they were born and the boys are so anxious to see them. I think it will help them understand where I go during the day. Hopefully it will make things easier for them!

I am feeling pretty good. Still a little sore and very tired. But definitely recovering!

No comments: