
My dad took this picture the day we got home from the hospital. Can you believe all these kids? And that they are all boys? Holy cow!! It's really crazy! So, today was Austin's 2nd day of school and he cried when I was getting ready to leave him with his teacher on the playground. It broke my heart. It took her a few minutes to calm him down and I just had to walk away. He is so tired and I know it will take him awhile to get used to his new schedule. Luckily, tomorrow is his last day this week!
We took the twins to the doctor today. They both weigh 4 pounds 8 ounces and are 17 1/2 inches long. The doctor said that they are doing well and that he doesn't think they will have any developmentally delays because of their prematurity. So, that was good.
Well, that's about it. I am tired and I know I will be for awhile. It's good though!! I want to let you all know how much your thoughts and prayers have meant to us. I am so happy to have my whole family together now! Love you guys!!
1 comment:
You guys are all so cute:) I like this picture alot. I am glad that the twins are doing good. Austin will be fine and he will get use to his schedule soon. I know you are tired but you do not look it and I am sure it is a totally different kind of tired. I am going out of town this weekend but next week I am going to try and call you. Love ya,
Post a Comment