Sunday, August 05, 2007

Quiet Time


We had a pretty mellow day yesterday. It was nice to spend some quiet time at home with Austin and Collin. With the help of my fabulous mother-in-law, we got some things done around the house that I was very anxious to get taken care of! We now have a place to put the crib up in our room. We are trying to get ready for the twins to come home in hopes that it will be soon!


We had a family dinner at my mom's last night. Then Travis and I went to the hospital. The nurse was just finishing up Jackson's feeding. He took most of it by the bottle. I fed Kyle and was thrilled when he took the entire feeding from his bottle. Usually they just do that for the nurses! So, it was pretty satisfying to have him do the same for me. I was able to hold both babies at the same time last night. It was the first time I have done that. It was pretty awesome! They are just so precious and we can't wait until we can all be together under the same roof!!

No comments: