Thursday, August 16, 2007

Alone

So, Travis' mom left this morning. I am on my own now! Luckily, I know I have lots of people willing to help and all I need to do is call! I took the twins with me to Target this morning. They slept the entire time and I enjoyed just wandering around the store. I got stopped by a lot of people who wanted to look at the babies. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I was asked if they were twins! I know it's more a conversation starter, but I really felt like answering with something like this:
"No, they are a month apart!" or "Duh!!"
But, I didn't. Instead, I told anyone who would listen all about them. How they were born early and stayed in the hospital for 12 LONG days. How well they are doing now. How much their big brothers love them. People probably walked away thinking I was crazy!!

So, now I am really trying to establish some sort of routine. I think it might be tough to keep the twins on a schedule when I have to do so much running around during the day. But, I will do my best. What more can I really do?!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You will be fine:) I really wanted to call you this week but it has been so busy at work and home. But I am glad that you are doing well. I will try for this weekend:) We are having a garage sale at my moms so I will have some time on my hands unless mom decides to clean. Love ya miss ya