Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tag...

So, I discovered my sister-in-law's blog and noticed that she had been tagged. I have to admit, I am a TOTAL sucker for these things! So, here I go:

4 Jobs I have Had:
FNCB in Dublin, CA
Payless Drug Store in Littleton, CO
Varsity Gold in Gilbert, AZ
Dave Bang Associates in Mesa, AZ

4 Movies I can Always Watch:
This one is tough....
Miracle
Sleepless in Seattle
Star Wars Episode 3
any Harry Potter movie

4 Places I have lived:
Dublin, CA
Littleton, CO
Rexburg, ID
Gilbert, AZ

4 TV Shows I enjoy:
Friends
Grey's Anatomy
Criminal Minds
CSI:NY (I have a crush on Gary Sinise and Eddie Cahill)

4 Favorite foods:
Ice Cream
Carol's Green Chili
Top Ramen (sad...I know!!)
Italian....any of it!

4 Websites I visit daily:
My family.com
Foxnews.com
Various Blogs
ESPN.com

4 Places I would rather be:
In Bed
In Hawaii with my hubby...no kids!!!
Somewhere cooler
Did I already mention bed?!

So, there you have it! Feel free to respond on your blog, if you have one. I am going to try to get some sleep before one of my crazy kids wakes up.

1 comment:

brennan said...

I remember when you were in high school and working at FNCB and on one particularly bad day at work, an irate 'customer' said "I hope your kids will be retarded." So glad you proved her wrong-- your kids are beautiful and awesome!