Thursday, August 02, 2007
Good Night
Travis and I went up to the hospital last night to feed the twins. They ate so well!! They both finished their entire bottles and then started looking for more! We didn't have to use their feeding tubes at all. Travis stopped by this morning to drop off more milk and the nurse told him that they had a great night. They took all of their feedings by bottle only! They had Jackson in a swing to calm him down. He was still hungry! They will probably increase the amount of milk that they each get today. It looks like they may have their nights and days mixed up, but that's okay. I am just glad that they seem to be eating well. We are taking the boys in around 10 this morning to see their brothers for the first time! I will post some pictures after we get home. I am excited to see their reactions to each other!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited for you:) I can not wait to see the pictures of there first meeting. I am sure that Austin and Collin are so excited. Love ya.
Post a Comment