


Today was Austin's first day of school!! He was so excited!! When we got to his classroom he found where he needed to put his lunch box and his backpack. Then he found his name on his table and started to color. When it was time for us to leave he hugged and kissed Travis and I and I think he was a little nervous about us leaving. But, he didn't cry and neither did I....at least not until we got to the car!!
2 comments:
I am so proud of you for not crying:) I got up this morning and thought oh my gosh Austin is going to school today, and just about cried myself. Waiting tell you got to the car was a good thing. So how did he like it? How are the twins doing? I miss you:) Love Ya
Wow, I totally bawled the minute I dropped Harmony off! Your first baby off to school! I bet he is going to do great! He will love school! I hope everything is going well with you!
Post a Comment