Friday, August 24, 2007

Addictions

I have some strange addictions. I mean, I really do! I sometimes have to laugh at myself. So, I thought I would share them with you so you could enjoy a nice laugh!!

1. Rice Krispie Treats-I seriously love them. I could eat an entire pan myself! I prefer the homemade kind over the store bought ones. I figure it is a good choice for breakfast too. After all, it's cereal!

2. Diet Coke-I know, I know! I shouldn't drink so much of it, but I do. I do well at avoiding caffeine during pregnancy and I always think I will carry it over. But, I don't. Oh well....could be worse!

3. Burger King-I love the Whopper Jr with cheese. It's so good. I could eat one everyday! And I really can't think of a good reason not to. It's just too yummy!

4. Ice Cream-I really love ice cream. I also consider this a fairly healthy treat. I mean, all that dairy is good for you, right?

5. Laundry- I am constantly washing something. I usually leave things in the dryer forever, but there is something satisfy to having a load of laundry going. Maybe it makes me feel like I am actually doing something productive!

6. Chipolte-Seriously the best food EVER!! I could eat there everyday too. But, I don't and I am sure it's a good thing! I have seen the nutritional facts for that place. (Thanks Autumn!)

7. My new Bon Jovi CD-Listen to it all the time in the car. Austin can sing along to most of the songs and it makes me proud. I love Jon Bon Jovi...have since I was a kid. They just keep getting better!

8. TV-I love watching TV. I can always find something to watch. Even if it's a movie or show I have seen a million times. Like High School Musical, Friends or Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Maybe I just like the noise, but I have to have the TV on!

So, there are some crazy things about me you might not have known about me. So, I am off to see if I can make more Rice Krispie Treats!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I have to admit I knew most of those things about you:) But I did not know you likes rice krispy treats:) Which Bon Jovi CD are you listening too?? I am also very proud that Austin can sing along to Bon Jovi. He is my idol also. Keep the Faith:) I promise someday I will learn how to use my blog and do things like this for you!

Love ya,

brennan said...

Another high school memory: Remember when we took that computer programming class that was a joke of a class? Fun times. Anyhow, you were telling everyone, including Mr. Bolin, how you had touched "Bon" the night before at the concert. Then, Mr. Bolin, not to be outdone, proclaimed himself to be on a first name basis with "Pink."