Sunday, August 26, 2007

One Month Already


Today Jackson and Kyle are one month old!! How cute are they?? They were so good at church today and received a lot of attention from everyone! We are so grateful that they are home with us and doing so well. They go to the doctor on Tuesday and I am very anxious to see hoe much they have grown since there last appointment.





4 comments:

Wolfingtons said...

Oh my! What cuties.

Your favorite sister said...

Holy cow! Where does the time go?! They are sooo cute.I got your announcement today and it was ADORABLE! You did such a good job on them!

Deb said...

They are soooooooooo cute:) It is hard to believe they are already a month old. Can't wait to hear about the doctor's visit Tuesday:)
Keep up the great work! Love Ya

Aut said...

I just love those little guys!