Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sweet Homecoming



Jackson is on the left and Kyle is on the right. (both pictures)
We FINALLY got to bring the boys home today!! We went to the hospital last night and stayed with them all night. They did really well. I don't think Travis or I slept very well, but it was nice to be with them.
It was a crazy morning because I had to sit around and wait for the doctors to finally decide to discharge them. But, they finally did and we were home around 2. Austin and Collin did really well when they got home. I had been so worried about how they would react, but they did awesome!! We are just so happy to all be under the same roof! I know it will be crazy and I am already beyond tired, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Yeepy!! I am glad that you finally got to bring both boys home today. I know you will be busy for awhile but do your best to keep all of us informed of how you are doing:) I can not wait to see you and the boys, October seems so far away.
Love Ya,
Miss Ya,
Deb

Your favorite sister said...

Yay!! I am so, so happy for you! I wish you all the luck in the world. :)I know that you are going to be busy, but you have such a great attitude and you are going to great! Love yah hon!

Wolfingtons said...

I'm so happy for you. How did the night go?