
Here is a picture of both grandmas with our entire family together for the first time!!

Austin holding his new twin brothers!

Austin was just so excited to finally see the babies! Here he is holding Jackson!
We took the boys up to the hospital today. Collin reacted about the way I thought he would. He didn't really want much to do with the babies. To be honest, they do look a little scary this first time. They have tubes and wires and are hooked up to machines. I can totally see why he was a little freaked out. Austin was just thrilled to finally see them! He was not afraid to touch them or hold them. We did get Collin to give them both kisses before we left. Hopefully we can all be together soon!!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. I started crying when I saw the one of Austin holding the twins. So darling. You guys will be all together real soon. Keep the Faith!! Love ya. You have beautiful children:)
What cute pictures! I'm glad the boys are starting to eat better. Prayers are working!
Post a Comment