So, I have decided that I have the best friends and family in the WORLD!!! I really appreciate all the emails and phone calls from everyone today. I know my last post sounded like a pity party and it was! But, I really do appreciate all of you so much. I promise to be better at asking for help...it's hard to do! Especially for me!
Today was a better day. I took the twins to Target to get some pictures taken. I just bought one of the 8 dollar packages. We didn't get any hospital pictures done because they were in the "extended care" nursery. So, I just wanted to get something. I am planning to take all 4 boys down to get pictures done soon. Austin has school pictures tomorrow. We are buying a cheap package there too. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought. We are getting a lot of prints and a class photo. How cute will that be?
My mom came and got Austin and Collin this afternoon. I know they would rather play at her house than hang out with me! They got to go swimming and go to McDonald's. And I got a nice break. It was so quiet!!
I am anxious for the weekend. I know Travis is too. We can't really sleep in, but it will be nice to have the option to be lazy. I can't wait!!
1 comment:
You are so welcome:) I love you and your family as they were my own:)
I hope that this weekend you get to rest as much as possible!
Love Ya
Post a Comment