Sunday, July 15, 2007

Patterson Cousin Sleepover


Now, I know some of you don't know my entire family. But, for those of you that do I thought this would be a fun picture. Almost all of the cousins had a sleepover on Friday night. (My brother Mike's kids weren't there.) So, my parents entertained 11 of their grand kids. (Holly was there to take care of her 2!!) Travis and I took advantage of a free evening and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We haven't gone on a date in a very long time and it was nice to get away and enjoy a very delicious meal!! The kids all had a great time! My kids were so tired Saturday night. They went to bed early and slept late! I am so grateful that they had this opportunity. I wasn't ever very close to my cousins growing up.

No comments: