Friday, July 06, 2007

Our Forth of July

I didn't really take any pictures of the 4th of July celebrations this year. I guess I just have a hard time getting to my camera anymore!! But we had a pretty relaxing day and enjoyed our time together. We were pretty lazy most of the morning. We just made some sugar cookies, which I ended up doing my self even though Austin promised he would help! But that was okay. When Daddy is home, they would much rather hang with him. And most of the time that is fine with me!! We then went to my mom's to swim since it was 117 degrees! Gotta love living in the desert! We then had a little BBQ and headed to some fireworks. We went to a different show this year and we all really liked it. It didn't even feel that hot out once we got there and found a place to sit. My mom and I sat down while my dad and Travis took the kids around. I think they all had fun! Collin even stayed awake for all the fireworks this year!! He did fall asleep in the car before we even left our parking spot!! So, all in all, it was a great day!

Yesterday we decided it was just too hot so we headed to the mall. While getting ready to go, I realized that several of my maternity shirts no longer fit. Very depressing! All of a sudden I have just gotten huge!! So, I got a couple of cheap shirts while we were at the mall! We spent about 5 hours just wandering around. Holly brought her boys and they did so well. We had a good time and it was a great place to keep cool!

1 comment:

The Rage said...

Hey! I know that it's been a long time - but - hey! So four boys. That is so crazy! I hope that all is going well and that you are keeping cool in the hot weather!