Monday, July 30, 2007

Pictures




Jackson Philip









Kyle James







I am holding Kyle and Travis is holding Jackson







We are finally home! Unfortunately the twins are still at the hospital. It was beyond devestating to leave them. We aren't sure how much longer they will be there. They need to learn to eat and breath at the same time. I will keep you posted on their progress. They are so cute and I just love them! I can't wait for Austin and Collin to be able to see them. They are too young to go into the nursery.

It was really scary to have a baby born so early and with so many setbacks. I am so grateful that they are doing well and I look forward to having them home. I was so overwhelmed at the idea of twins but now I am just so anxious to get them home and to let the chaos begin!!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Oh sweetie, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy and excited for you. I know you are just going to do fabulous! I had to leave Ivan in the hospital, and I cried for the whole 2 days. So I understand the feeling. Good luck and please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you! Love yah!

Deb said...

Congradulations:) They are so adorable, can not wait to meet them. It will only be chaos for awhile tell you get into a routine then everything will be great:) Love ya, Miss Ya tons wish I lived closer.