Well, I finally see some light at the end of this pregnancy tunnel! They called me today to schedule my c-section. So, unless I go into labor on my own before hand, I will have the babies on August 24th at 9 am. It was kind of a mess getting it scheduled because my doctor won't be available that day, so they scheduled it with another doctor. So I will need to meet with him before. I go back to my doctor on the 31st and then I will meet with him on the 6th of August. They really aren't sure I will make it that long, but who knows! I just might!!
I haven't been feeling very well today. I have had a little bit of nausea and I feel really tired. Luckily, the boys are awesome and have been great sports. They have spent a lot of time watching TV and playing video games. I figure it won't kill them to do just that for a little while!
No comments:
Post a Comment