I had ANOTHER doctor appointment yesterday. They did another ultrasound of the boys to measure their fluid levels and to see how much they might weigh. They each gained a few ounces from the last one I had on Friday. So, they are now both over 4 pounds, or so they say. You could see their lungs moving while they were doing their "practice breathing." The boys came with me and thought it was cool! I followed up with a nurse in the office and she said that everything looks really good. So, hopefully no more contractions for awhile! The goal is to get me to 34 weeks which is next Friday. Then we will try and get another week, then another and so on. I am suppose to go back early next week and I am hoping to follow up with my doctor then. I just want to know when she will schedule the c-section. I am so worried that I will end up missing Austin's first day of school. He starts on August 8th. I really want to be there.
Speaking of Austin starting school, I finished getting all of his school supplies last week. Now we are just getting him some new clothes and new shoes. I have found some great deals on clothes and am so super excited about that! Luckily, he doesn't care about name brands or anything like that yet, so I am taking advantage of that while I an. The most expensive thing we will get him will probably be his tennis shoes! I still can't believe he will be in kindergarten in just a few weeks. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was counting down the weeks until he was born. Where does the time go?!
Well, that's about it for now. I am trying really hard to take it easy. I like just hanging out with the boys, so it's been pretty fun. I need to run over to Target soon because we are almost out of toilet paper!! Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment