Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update on the Twins


The first picture is Jackson and then Kyle. This is after they had taken them off the oxygen machine and after their first baths!





So, I just wanted to let you know how Jackson and Kyle are doing. Travis and I went back to the hospital last night to feed them. They put in a feeding tube in Jackson to help him finish his feedings. They had wanted him to be eating 25cc's, which is not a lot, but it was hard for him to do! Last night he finished 20 by bottle and we put the rest in his tube. Travis went in this morning before work to take in more milk and they had put the tube in Kyle too. They both came off the oxygen monitors and they are hoping to take their IV's out tonight. They are going to increase their feedings to 35cc's. That's about half an ounce. I think they just need to get more food in their little system's before they can come home. They are doing really well and I am so anxious to bring them home. I am trying to get as much rest as possible now! Because once they get home, things will really get crazy!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you for the update:) I am so excited for you to bring them home. Glad they are doing well and they are so dang cute.
Love ya

Wolfingtons said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you. I hope they get to come home soon. Let us know if we can do anything to help - like take your older two.

Your favorite sister said...

That is so great. What little champs! Hang in there, I am sure you are doing great! Love yah hon!