Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What was I thinking?

I try to be a good mom. I try to be fair to each of my kids. But I think I have finally took it to far this time! You see, Austin has had one of those plastic light savers from Star Wars for awhile. Well, Collin really wanted one, so I bought him one at Target yesterday. So, they have been "fighting" with them ever since. Seriously, what the heck was I thinking? It's almost as if I gave them permission to be hitting each other! I mean, they really are having fun with them. But Austin already has a mark on his forehead from being hit with one. What's next?! As I was watching them this morning all I could do was sigh and think about what it will be like with 2 more boys!!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Yeah, we have 3 at our house. Ivan totally gets in on the action too. Then yesterday, Ethan was running around yelling "Ivan is trying to kill me!" yeah. So all light sabers are currently high on shelves! So I understand!!