Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Austin!!



Happy Birthday!!

I can't believe my baby is 6 today!! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital in labor with him. Now he is such a big kid. I love him so much and I am so grateful he is a part of our family.

I love you Austin!!
We got Austin a bike for his birthday! It took dad a little while to put it together, but he finally got it done! What a happy kid!

Doesn't he look cool?

Getting the hang of it!

A little tumble...but he was okay!

Doing it all alone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I'm glad you had such a fun weekend!

Aut said...

How cute is he?!!! He cracks me up in primary. Happy Birthday Austin!

Debi said...

He looks so cool on his bike:) I am glad that he had a great birthday:) Love Ya Austin Happy Birthday:)