Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 Months Old....Already?!

Can it really be? Yes...today my adorable twin boys (that still sounds weird) are 2 months old!! Holy cow! Where has the time gone? Seriously? Who took it?? I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. They are healthy and growing well and they go to the doctor on Friday for their 2-month-old well baby check. I am very anxious to see what they will weigh in at. I actually hate having to take them to the doctor because I have to pay 2 co-pays. $40...down the drain. Who needs new shoes right?! My cheap Wal Mart flip flops do just fine! I will take an official 2 month picture later...when I have back-up. (Otherwise known as Daddy)

Today is shaping up to be a busy day. What else is new? Austin has a half day so I pick him up at 12:40. Then he is going to his friend from schools house for a play date. I met Kolton's mom (that is his friend from school) yesterday and we have so much in common. So we set up a play date for today. Yeah!! Anyway, by the time I get home from that it will be time to feed Kyle. Then it's all about getting Collin ready for sports class. I'll pack him and the twins up and head up there. I'll feed Jackson while I wait for Collin. I need to stop at the store, but that is much easier said than done. So, we may not have sour cream with our fajitas. I think I will be the only one disappointed about that! Then Austin will be home and it's homework time! I think I dread homework more now than I did as a kid! It is a pain in my rear to get Austin to do his homework. Only 12 more years of this....yahoo! Then I will feed the twins again. I will then attempt to get dinner ready. I need to have Austin and Collin in bed before 8:00 because tonight is the season premiere of my fav show Criminal Minds. I love this time of year....Grey's Anatomy is back tomorrow night!! Wahoo!! So, that's what is on my agenda. I am off for another Diet Coke....I have a LONG day ahead of me;)

1 comment:

Wolfingtons said...

I can't believe it has already been 2 months. It's flown by for me. Probably not so much for you with all the sleepless nights. Grilled cheese sandwiches or waffles are one of my favorite dinners when my day seems to get the best of me. Let me know if you need help!