Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Collin
I realized today that I often talk about Austin and the twins in my blog, but Collin gets left out a little. I notice that this is happening to him a lot lately. It makes me sad. He is such an amazing kid and I am not just saying that because he is mine!! He really is amazing! He has the best laugh/smile in the entire world. It is contagious. He can always make me smile, especially when I need it the most. He has really taken to his new "big brother" role well. He loves Jackson and Kyle so much! Some people might get upset when he touches them because he does it so much, but he isn't hurting them. He does it out of love....he loves his little brothers so much!! I fear that he gets yelled at more than he should!! He is often being told not to do certain things or to be so loud, etc.
Anyway, I think he is a great kid who often gets overlooked by people. I know I do it. And I really don't think anyone means it....I know I don't. So, I just wanted to share what makes Collin so wonderful!!
1. He can light up a room with his smile
2. He can get everyone laughing with his laugh
3. He loves his brothers....all of them
4. He is so helpful to me during the day
5. He loves to have stories read to him
6. He loves preschool and rambles on about it all day
7. He loves his sports class and looks forward to it all week
8. He loves going to church...especially nursery
9. He reminds us to pray before dinner
10. He says the funniest things (Mom-"Collin, we need to clean your room." Collin-"I can't right now" or "No, thanks!"
So, that's just a few. I just wanted him, and all of you, to know that he is FANTASTIC!! I love that kid so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh, thats so sad. I miss him so much. I had such a good time with him. Tell him I LOVE and miss him so much.
Love,
April
He misses you too April! He loves looking at the pictures from the summer! Hopefully we can get everyone together again soon!!
That is why Aunty Debi is on the way! Oh that sounded way to much like supper nanny:) I am sure he knows in his little heart that you do not mean to yell at him or not pay that much attention. He knows that everyone loves him and that he is an awesome kid:) Can not wait to see him and everyone else.
Love ya
Give Collin a big hug and kiss for me!
You know how much we love Collin over here!! Carsen has been asking if he can come over and play--when can you send him over?
Don't be so hard on yourself! Collin and all of your boys know how hard you work and how much you love them!!
Wow - in that picture of him with the red hair he is the spitting image of Travis when he was little. Collin's a got a little more meat on him, though. Trav was a scrawny kid!
What a cute kid. And very animated!
Post a Comment