Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF

Happy Friday!! We made it through another week. We are all still alive and happy. I consider that a great success. I know you are all dying to know about my cookie situation from yesterday. So, here is what I did:
I went to the store and bought the Pillsbury roll of cookie dough. I cut the dough into an appropriate cookie size. Put them on a baking sheet and 15 minutes later, had delicious cookies! Austin was in bed by the time I got around to making them. So, he has no idea that I cheated. He was just so happy to take cookies his mom made to school today. Score points for me!

I have devised a way to take Austin to school before getting dressed. Here is my secret: I put on "work-out" sweats. Throw on some tennis shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. Now, everyone will think I am actually going to work out when really I am just too lazy to get ready before 8:30! Pretty smart, huh? I mean, I am only out of the car for 2 minutes, but still. I think it's a great plan! Go me!

Well, I am going to go feed babies so I can go pick up Austin. Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to fall break? (What exactly is fall break anyway???) You may have to remind me of this during fall break!!

1 comment:

Wolfingtons said...

You still baked them at home - so they ARE homemade!!