
Austin lost another tooth on Wednesday night!! Travis and I had no idea he even had a loose tooth. After we put him to bed he came downstairs and said that he was afraid it would fall out in his sleep and that he would swallow it. We assured him that that wouldn't happen and sent him back up. About 45 minutes later he came back down and said that it was really loose. He wiggled it a few times and out it came! So, we cleaned out his mouth and cleaned the tooth off. We put it in a baggie and put it under his bed. When we were sure he was asleep, Travis went to the store to get some cash! We pulled it off and he was so excited to wake up Thursday morning with a dollar under his pillow!
We got pictures back yesterday of all 4 boys together. Once I figure out what is wrong with my scanner, I will post some. They turned out cute!
I was able to help out at Austin's school yesterday. Thanks to my wonderful mom and sister who kept the twins for me and my wonderful friend, Autumn, who kept Collin. His class is doing different activities with apples, so I helped a bunch of 5-year-olds peel apples for applesauce! It was fun and Austin was so excited to have me there.
I also took the twins to the doctor yesterday. They have finally caught the cold everyone else had and I was worried that they might develop something bigger. But, they seem to be fine, except for the whole cold thing!! They weighed them and Kyle weighs 7 pounds 1 ounce and Jackson weighs 6 pounds 10 ounces. That's what Collin weighed when he was born!! Last night I felt terrible!! My wonderful husband took care of the twins so I could get some sleep! He is the best!!
That's about it for around here. I am looking forward to the weekend. We are going to try and get the twins room all done! Travis is so excited to do that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment