This is fun! You should all give it a try!!
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following....they have to be real!!
What is your name? Beth
4 Letter Word - Bite
Vehicle - BMW
TV Show - Big Brother
City - Boston
Boy Name - Brad
Girl Name - Brittney
Drink - Barq's Root Beer
Occupation - Banker
Something you wear - Bandanna
Celebrity - Bob Costas (Sports reporter guy)
Food - Banana
Something Found in a Bathroom - Brush
Reason for Being Late - Belly Ache
Cartoon Character - Barnacle Boy (from SpongeBob)
Something you Shout - Boo!!
1 comment:
What is your first name Debi
4 letter Word Deep
Vehicle Dodge
Tv Show Desperate Housewives
City Denver
Boy Name David
Girl Name Doreen
Drink Dr Pepper
Occupation Dentist
Somethin you wear Decrative Jewlery
Celebrity Donald Thrump (No I do not like him)
Food Dumpling
Something found in a bathroom ????
Reason for Being Late Detour
Cartoon Character Dumbo
Something you Shout Dumb Dumb
This was not as easy as I thought it was going to be:)
Talk to you when I get back on Tuesday I will call you and let you know how the show was and if we got to meet Garth??
Love Ya,
Miss Ya,
25 days
Post a Comment