Monday, September 17, 2007
Terrible Mom
So, I realized today that I am the worst mom EVER!! Every week Austin's teacher sends home a newsletter and lets everyone know who the Student of the Week for the next week will be. Now, the Student of the Week thing just started in September. So, Austin was picked for last week. I was expecting to receive some kind of instructions on what I needed to do....but I didn't get any. So, I didn't think much of it. Until today! I saw a few kids with posters that had pictures and stuff on them. When I got home, I looked it up and sure enough....I was suppose to have done a poster for him. I felt terrible!! I sent his teacher an email and explained the situation. Hopefully, he will get another chance. It made me mad that no one ever said anything to me about it. I see her everyday when I pick him up. So, I failed this one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know...it is hard to be on top of everything! Don't feel bad. You have 4 kids. It is not easy. Trust me. I have to write everything down or ...well you don't even want to know! But if you are looking for a laugh ( and who isn't) check out this blog, my sister passed it to me...
www.becauseisaidso.blogspot.com
if that address isn't right let me know and I will look it up again!
Guess what? totally lied to you. That is the name of the site. The address is www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com
You will laugh! Trust me!!
Post a Comment