Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cute Picture


I had the twins' picture taken at Target awhile ago. I just got the pictures back yesterday and they are so cute! I am not going to send these to anyone yet because next week we will get back pictures we had taken of all 4 boys! But, I just wanted to share this one now!

5 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Oh for CUTE! That is one of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen. Sooo stinkin' cute. I want one! :)

Beth said...

Do you want a picture or one of the babies? LOL...Travis and I are joking about how we could rent them out!

Your favorite sister said...

You know...I am not sure!! A little baby boy to love on...tempting. Very tempting. The old ones are just not the same. I think your little boys are the yummiest little guys! You guys could totally make $$ off of renting them out! :)

Deb said...

Ok I love this picture:) They are so cute!! I would love to rent one of the older ones or the younger ones, anytime you want!! Kinda funny that you would say that because I am kidnappin (HAHA) our contractors kid next weekend and taking her to kids fest. It should be fun she is 3.
Love ya

Your favorite sister said...

You know, I just realized, I don't want people to read what I wrote and think that I am talking about YOUR older boys. I was talking about mine. :)