Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Feature

You may have noticed some music playing while you read all about my exciting life!! I added a play list to my blog! Now, let me explain why I have chosen the songs I did.

1. Journey - Lights - We have already established my love of Journey. So the trick here was to pick one song that would explain me the best. Lights Was an obvious choice because it's about the Bay Area. I still love it there and it will always be where I am from. It's a great place and I hope to visit more often.

2. Bon Jovi - Want to Make a Memory - If you didn't know about my love for Bon Jovi, consider this your notice. I love him! Again, I was faced with the task of picking one song. I picked this one because it's new and beautiful. I love it! Plus the video is amazing!!

3. Daughtry - Home - Let's just start with the fact he totally should have won American Idol. With that being said....I love this guy's voice. I think he is super talented and I really love this song. If you haven't heard it take the time to listen to it. It's amazing.

4. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats - Carrie is my favorite American Idol winner and I love listening to her CD. It made me re-love country music. (Is re-love a word?) Anyway, this is a fun song to crank up and sing along too. Even if you have no experience in this sort of thing, it's fun and it's a "you go girl" kind of song! Gotta love that!!

So there you have it. I will probably change the songs every once in a while depending on my mood. I hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I am jealous that you have seen the Jon video:) I have not even seen it yet! I guess that is one of the perks of being a stay at home mom:) I love all your reasons, and they all make since.

Love Ya

Beth said...

I have it on our TiVo so we can watch it when you get here!! It's SO good!!

Deb said...

oh boy that sounds great!!! I can only imagine how good it is anything he does is good!! Just so you know the Bon Jovi song will not play, I probably wore it out, Just Kidding!!

Aut said...

That bon jovi song is my favorite!! I listen to it 100 times a day!