Monday, September 10, 2007

Sick and Tired

We are all literally sick and tired!! It seems that ever since Austin got sick, we have all gotten sick!! Travis went to the doctor on Friday to find out that he has strep throat! Poor guy! Collin has the same cough Austin did, but luckily he hasn't gotten the fever. Jackson and Kyle have been a little stuffy today, so I am not sure if they are getting sick as well. I haven't been feeling well either, but I don't think I have really come down with anything.....yet!! And with all these sick kids, we aren't getting any sleep!! Travis and I are just so dang tired!! So there you have it...we are sick and tired of being sick and tired!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I am so sorry that you guys are all sick and tired! I wish there was something I could do but I am too far away:( You have to get better because I am going to be there in 32 days tell I come and visit YEA!
Love Ya
keep us posted on everyone!