Wednesday, September 19, 2007
What do you say?
Today I took Collin to his sports class at the rec center. It's only 45 minutes long so I usually take the babies and wait in the lobby area for him. Today I was feeding Jackson there and this lady came up and asked how old he was. I noticed that she had a little baby too, so I asked how old he was. She told me and then she told me that he had been a twin but the girl didn't make it. What do you say to someone when that happens? I felt terrible! Here I was sitting there with these 2 beautiful, healthy babies and she was suppose to have the same thing. Instead, she had one...which she was very grateful for. It just made me think. I really am lucky. I may be frustrated and exhausted, but I have double the blessings! This sweet lady kept telling me that they were a blessing....how right she is! They really are. Even if they can push me to the limits at times. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I guess I really needed someone to help me realize this. I am so grateful for that chance meeting today because it helped me to re prioritize. Who cares if my bathroom is a total mess or that I can't get dinner done on time? It really isn't that important. My kids are all healthy! Who could ask for anything more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That women was right:) All 4 of the boys are blessings. They are all healthy and great kids. I love the music on your blog. I think I am going to have to have you help me start mine while I am there! I love all the songs you have on there!
Love Ya
Post a Comment