So, Austin got to be student of the week this week! Here is the poster we made for him to take to school. I thought it turned out cute! He was excited about it!
I love the poster I learned something so that is good:) I am so proud of him! He is so big. Well I am starting to pack now, because I need to get my stuff to you soon or I am going to have to bring it with me which I do not want!! Love Ya, Deb 17 days!
3 comments:
I love the poster I learned something so that is good:) I am so proud of him! He is so big. Well I am starting to pack now, because I need to get my stuff to you soon or I am going to have to bring it with me which I do not want!!
Love Ya,
Deb
17 days!
Austin gets his fundraising stuff back on the 2nd, so you should be able to take your stuff home with you!!
Very Fun! Love the sponge bob picture.
Post a Comment