So, I finally figured out what was wrong with my scanner. So, here are the pictures of all 4 of my boys!! Aren't they so cute?! BTW - Jackson and Austin are in blue and Kyle and Collin are in red!
Oh My Gosh:) Such handsome boys!! I can not believe how grown up Austin looks, and looks like you (Beth) and how much Collin is looking like Travis! Kyle and Jackson are growing fast also.
I would like one of these pictures please! Love Ya
3 comments:
Oh My Gosh:) Such handsome boys!! I can not believe how grown up Austin looks, and looks like you (Beth) and how much Collin is looking like Travis! Kyle and Jackson are growing fast also.
I would like one of these pictures please!
Love Ya
Awww! That turned out so cute. I like your idea of a half/half with the two colors. Good thinkin'!
Hope things are going well with you guys!
What cute pictures!! My boys would never sit still that long!
Post a Comment