
The boys seriously love this bed! I let them pick out a comforter that they liked and I just bought them blue sheets. Austin picked out Transformers. I was a little surprised and I am really going to miss having Spongebob on the bed. Collin picked Thomas. He actually really wanted something with Buzz Lightyear, but I couldn't find anything anywhere. So, he settled for Thomas.

I am sure this doesn't do the TV justice. Trust me when I say that it's a million times better than what we used to have!
Jackson has been unusually fussy today. Not sure what his deal is but he's driving me crazy! I only got half my bathroom cleaned so far today. Not going well! What can you do? It will still be a mess when I get to it later tonight. Speaking of bathrooms....I have decided that I want new towels. Our bathroom has always been cream and sage green. It's very neutral which is important when you rent. I want to keep the cream (which is essentially just the shower curtain) but replace the sage green towels and rugs with chocolate brown. Don't you think that would look fantastic? Sometimes just a little change can make a big difference. You know? Maybe I will work on that once I finally get it cleaned!
3 comments:
those pics are very fabulous, that is awesome. that is what tax returns should be all about. new household furniture etc. and trips. that is what I think. and chocolate brown towels sound amazing!! :)
We love brown. Lots of our things are chocolate brown. So I say, go for it!! :)
I love the beds! The TV is awesome I really like it and you guys got a great brand! I think you should go for the change in your rugs! I have always liked your color sceems in your house.
Hope that you are having an amazing day and that Kyle is less cranky today!
Post a Comment